A History of Bankruptcy To Success:
- His first business venture fails (1831)
- Runs for state legislature and loses (1832)
- He assumes a loan to start a business, but it goes bankrupt within a year (1833)
- His fiancé dies at the age of 22 & he suffers severe depression. (1835)
- Lost his bid to become speaker of the state legislature (1838)
- Failed to attain his political party's nomination for Congress (1843)
- Applied for the position of land officer in his home state, but was rejected (1849)
- Unsuccessful in his bid for U.S. Senate (1854)
- Lost the Vice-Presidential nomination at his party’s national convention (1856)
- Defeated for office of U.S. Senator, again (1858)
- Elected President of the United States of America (1860)
WHO IS HE?
(click for answer)
Attorney's Anthony Bucacci and Robert Simonian are Massachusetts bankruptcy attorneys helping people file bankruptcy in all of Massachusetts and particularly Southeastern Massachusetts including Fall River, Seekonk, Swansea, Somerset, Freetown, Assonet, Westport, New Bedford, North Dartmouth, South Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Mattapoisett, Acushnet, Wareham, Taunton, Middleboro, Assonet, Lakeville, Dighton, North Dighton, Raynham, Norton, Bedford, Freetown, Attleboro and North Attleboro.