Some of the information that would be helpful, but not necessary for our first meeting would be:
- Current pay stubs so we can get an idea of your income (the last 6 months would be helpful, but not necessary for our first meeting).
- All of your bills, collections letters, lawsuit information, etc. or a credit report. If you have trouble gathering this information we can help you obtain it and get a free credit report for you.
- Your tax returns (if you are required to file) for the last 2 years. If you have trouble getting them, we can assist you.
- If you have an automobile loan, a current statement with the name, address, account number and payoff balance would be helpful.
- If you own a home, current mortgage(s) statements, deed to your house, homestead declaration, appraisal or tax assessed value of your home would be helpful. If you have trouble getting any of these documents we can assist you.
Again, if you have any problems getting any of the above information we can assist you. It is not necessary for you to have any or all of the above information in order for us to have a productive first meeting.
Below is a list of resource links to help you:
Credit Report Resources
Massachusetts Registry of Deeds
Automobile Valuation Resources (Kelly Blue Book and NADA)
US Bankruptcy Courts in MA & RI
Registry of Deeds
Covering Fall River, MA, Freetown, MA, Somerset, MA, Swansea, MA
Covering: Acushnet, MA, Dartmouth, MA, Fairhaven, MA, New Bedford, MA and Westport, MA
Covering: Attleboro, Berkley, Dighton, Easton, Mansfield, North Attleboro, Norton, Raynham, Rehoboth, Seekonk, and Taunton MA.
Also with offices in Brockton and Rockland, covering: Bridgewater, Carver, Lakeville, Marion, Middleboro, Mattapoisett, Plymouth, Rochester, Wareham, and West Bridgewater Massachusetts
Lowell - Middlesex North Registry of Deeds
: 360 Gorham Street - Lowell, Mass. 978-322-9000
Covering Middlesex North Towns of: Billerica MA, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Dracut, Dunstable, Lowell, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, Westford & Wilmington Massachusetts.
Massachusetts Tax Assessors Office - Links & Telephone